Jun 9, 2012

A sneak peak of after exams

I can only gasp in amazement when I put down the pen, the numbing sensation of my right hand subsided when I completed the final paper of my entire semester.

I remembered vividly, the girl I was 3 years back, I can only stand in awe when my seniors wore their graduation robes, parading around IMU and lifting up their voices of praise and tossing their graduate hats towards to sky... I can't believe, is going to be my turn.

BUT, I am doubting my answers in my last exams, I felt I wasn't hardworking enough, but hey, a big shout out to myself that there was no slight detection of anxious feelings that I've accustomed to for years...Perhaps I did overcome Test-Anxiety. There is no point crying over spilled-milk, but to be grateful that Ive made abundant of countable friends in my years of studying in IMU.  I remembered moments I cried endlessly for my thesis - especially when it comes to the write-up and SPSS, the sleepless nights I stayed up to complete assignments, the mechanical routine of studying facts and theories... Now there is a halt to all these, a sense of freedom (Well, there is still some editing for thesis and ongoing process of publication) Kudos! :)

I just moved out from my hostel. Literally moved out after my Lang Tengah trip with my classmates. As I was packing, traces of memories, and emotions overwhelmed me. I sat at one corner and cried my lungs out! *A bit dramatic - I know...*

Pictures says a thousand words. Perhaps, I will just post a few on the upcoming posts, and share some thoughts on my current aimless direction in life. LOL.

Ya, messy isn't it? Have to start cleaning, is like some refugee!
 



A trip to Lang Tengah

Sammy - Turtle.



It feels good to be home..... :)

 

No comments: